College of Human Ecology welcomes new and returning students. We're glad you are here.
Monday, August 24, 2015
On Monday, a couple thousand students will flood the classrooms and study areas at Justin Hall as the fall semester begins.
What’s new? Plenty. Here are some examples:
- Dean John Buckwalter continues to be the college’s Twitter champ. Follow @JohnBuckwalter1 and you will know what he’s up to (besides 6’7”) and who he is proudly patting on the back today.
- Michelle Toews joined the college this summer as associate dean of research and scholarship. She’s in 119 Justin Hall. Interested in student research? Ask her about exploring opportunities with you.
- Graduate teaching and research assistants have a new area to call home away from home in 326 Justin Hall.
- View from the front of Justin Hall has changed. That’s a new business college building rising from the Frisbee field. The new 140,000-square-foot building is slated for completion in July 2016.
- In the meantime, yes, the street in front of Justin Hall is closed.
(In photo above, Michelle Toews greets students at a graduate students network and social Friday in Hoffman Lounge. Toews recently was named associate dean for research and scholarship for the college.)
This article was posted on Monday, August 24, 2015, and is filed under College News.