343B Justin Hall
- Kansas State University – Bachelor of Science – Criminology
- Fort Hays State University – Master of Liberal Studies – Organizational Development
Credentials and/or Certifications
- Certified in Individual Crisis Intervention and Peer Support and Group Crisis Intervention, International Critical Incident Stress Foundation
- Certified Facilitator, CrossRoads Inc. and Real Colors –National Curriculum & Training Institute, Inc.
- Certified Facilitator, Corrections Fatigue to Fulfillment, Desert Waters Correctional Outreach
- Certified in the administration and scoring of the SASSI (Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory), SASSI Institute
- Certified Facilitator, “How Being Trauma Informed Improves Criminal Justice Systems”, SAMHSA’s GAINS Center
- Certified in the carry and use of Pepper Spray, Aerosol Subject Restraint / OC
- Certified, Fiscal Policy, Kansas Department of Corrections
Prior to coming to Kansas State University as the Project Director for the 4-H Military Partnership Project, Meredith worked for the 8th Judicial District (Kansas) for over 20 years. In her most recent role as Director of Community Corrections, she assisted with the development of several multi-system collaborations throughout the state and local areas in effort to utilize evidence based practices within community offender management. She has over 15 years of grant writing experience including the development and oversight of budgets and programming implementation. Meredith has served on numerous committees in regards to intensive community supervision to include the Kansas Corrections Care Coalition, the Kansas Sentencing Commission, and the Kansas Juvenile Justice Authority Planning Committee. She worked to develop one of the first Truancy Court systems in Kansas as well as one of the few Drug Court programs for adult offenders offered in Kansas. She is certified in Group and Individual Crisis Intervention through the International Critical Incident and Stress Foundation, in cognitive behavioral programming and Real ColorsTM through the National Curriculum & Training Institute, Inc., in Corrections Fatigue to Fulfillment through Desert Waters Correctional Outreach, and in trauma informed response programs through SAMHSA’s GAINS center. Meredith’s strengths include strategic planning, program conception and implementation, fiscal oversight/administration, and organizational development. Meredith earned her bachelor’s degree in Criminology from Kansas State University in 1996, and her Master’s degree in Organizational Leadership from Fort Hays State University in 2013.
I enjoy running, lifting weights, cooking, being outdoors, and traveling with my family. I love being at KSU because the environment is so warm, welcoming, and supportive – from students to staff and faculty, everyone genuinely cares about one another