It is intended that the Undergraduate Certificate in Conflict Resolution be available upon completion of the twelve (12) required course hours for the certificate. Enrolling students must be upper-division undergraduates (juniors or seniors), or enroll with permission of the instructor(s).
To be awarded an undergraduate certificate, the student:
- must not be on probation
- must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher on coursework applied to the certificate
- must meet all the requirements of the student's certificate program
- must be enrolled during the semester in which the certificate requirements are completed
Note: The first course of the program must be CNRES 531, and then the student may enroll in any three of the remaining four courses.
- CNRES 531 - Core Conflict Resolution (3)
- CNRES 532 - Conflict Resolution Across Cultures and Contexts (3)
- CNRES 533 - Prevention and Intervention of Violence (3)
- CNRES 534 - Conflict in Organizations (3)
- CNRES 535 - Divorce & Child Custody Mediation (3)