It is intended that the Graduate Certificate in Conflict Resolution be available upon completion of those wishing to take the 12 required course hours for the certificate.
To be awarded a graduate certificate, the student:
- must not be on probation
- must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on graduate coursework and on coursework applied to the certificate
- must meet all the requirements of the Graduate School and the student's certificate program
- must be enrolled during the semester in which the certificate requirements are completed
Certificate programs may specify higher requirements.
Application to the Graduate School will also need to be completed. To apply, visit the K-State Graduate School website. Either degree or non-degree seeking students may apply for the certificate program.
Note: The first course of the program must be CNRES 751, and then the student may enroll in any three of the remaining four courses.
- CNRES 751 - Conflict Resolution:Core Skills and Strategies (3)
- CNRES 752 - Culture and Conflict (3)
- CNRES 753 - Violence Prevention and Intervention (3)
- CNRES 754 - Organizational Conflict (3)
- CNRES 755 - Family Mediation (3)