The department offers five Bachelor of Science degree programs, and concurrent B.S./M.S. options in several health science and professional areas including:
- B.S. program Accredited by CAATE
- New M.S. in Athletic Training program approved
- Excellent option for pre-physical therapy and pre-physician assistant students due to clinical and orthopedic focus
- Two accredited programs by ACEND
- Available on-campus and through Global Campus (online)
- Can be selected as a dual-major with Kinesiology (sport dietitian) and/or Nutrition and Health
- Our pre-med students in this program have an 80% acceptance rate in Medical School
- 100% of pre-dental students have been accepted into dental school over past five years.
- In addition to pre-medicine students, this is a great degree program to prepare students for optometry and dentistry programs.
- Excellent pre-Health option (pre-physican assistant, pre-physical therapy, Pre-occupational therapy, Pre-Nursing etc.)
- Great option for Health Coach and Community Health positions, and other post-graduate credentials
- Available on campus and through Global Campus - Ranked as one of the top 5 Nutrition degrees in the U.S.
- Dual bachelor degree program focused on human nutrition and exercise
- 1st Big 12 University to offer this dual degree
We offer expedited B.S./M.S. & B.S./M.P.H. options that allows students to obtain a graduate degree in a more timely and financially efficient manner.
- Great option to compliment many health and food science degree programs
- Be better prepared to understand diet and food-related diseases and conditions