K-State to offer online courses fulfilling University General Education requirements
Thursday, July 19, 2007
MANHATTAN --Kansas State University will offer nine online courses for the fall 2007 semester that are approved for university general education requirements.
Healthful and Safe College Life -- EDCEP 103, reference No. 91501 -- is a new online course designed for college freshman and students preparing to enter college. It will address pertinent health topics that affect college students and give them the knowledge to make informed decisions when faced with difficult situations.
Other online courses approved for university general education requirements and offered in the fall semester, by course title, number and reference number, include:
* Introduction to Human Development, FSHS 110, 91900
* Family Relationships and Gender Roles, FSHS 350, 91906
* Working with Parents, FSHS 670, 91915
* Human Needs, GNH 310, 91985
* Basic Nutrition, HN 132, 91954
* Basic Nutrition, HN 132, 91955
* Human Dimensions of Horticulture, HORT 256, 91790
* Small Group Discussion Methods, SPCH 326, 91863
To enroll or for more information on these courses, visit the K-State Division of Continuing Education course Web site at http://www.dce.k-state.edu/courses/ or contact 1-800-622-2578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Melinda Sinn, 785-532-5888, email@example.com
News release prepared by: Rosanna Vail, 785-532-2720, firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007, and is filed under College News.