- Bachelor's degree (4-year or equivalent) from an accredited institution
- GRE score of 1000 (verbal plus quantitative, Old GRE) or 295 (verbal plus quantitative) with a verbal of 146 (New GRE)
- MCAT scores may be substituted for GRE scores.
- Students without HN 400 and/or HN 413 or their equivalent can be admitted provisionally.
- For international students please check the graduate requirements for English proficiency (http://www.k-state.edu/grad/students/international.html)
Provisional admission may be granted to exceptional applicants with unique abilities and aspirations who have subject deficiencies in undergraduate preparation or if there is uncertainty in evaluating the transcript.