1. Submit an online application to the Kansas State University Graduate School and pay the application fee. International students also need to complete the Affidavit of Financial Support as part of their application as described on the website.
2. Begin communicating with the department about your application by emailing email@example.com.
3. Have each writer of your 3 letters of recommendation email their letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. International students need to complete the Declaration of Funds.
5. As you are submitting your materials it is strongly recommended that you contact faculty you are interested in working with.
Once received, applications are evaluated by the admissions committee. If the minimum requirements for admission are met, applications are reviewed by graduate faculty. A faculty member must agree to be an applicant's advisor before a recommendation can be made to the Graduate School that the applicant be admitted. The files of all applicants will be considered for institutional or departmental awards and graduate assistantships. Applications for admittance will be considered for fall and spring semesters, and the summer session.