Application Deadlines and Procedures for On-campus Graduate Programs in the Department of Hospitality Management
Applications to graduate study for fall admission must be completed by January 1, and applications must be completed by August 1 for spring admission. Applications are reviewed when the following materials have been received:
- Official transcript of all completed academic work
- GRE or GMAT scores and TOEFL scores, if applicable
- Statement of objectives
- Affidavit of Financial Support, if applicable
Students desiring to apply for the M.S. program submit the above materials online using the link: https://www.applyweb.com/kstateg/
Applicants will be able to designate three individuals for letters of recommendation online. Enter the contact information of each reference online, and the system will request the letters of recommendation. Recommenders will upload their letters directly to your application using the links provided.
Application materials are reviewed by graduate faculty and recommendations are forwarded to the Graduate School.
In addition to the above information, international students must submit the following:
- TOEFL or IELTS score. This score is sent directly to Kansas State University.
- Affidavit of Financial Support (Note: Applicants must provide evidence that they have sufficient financial resources to support their educational and living expenses while attending pursuing graduate studies at Kansas State University. A certificate of deposit is not acceptable evidence of available personal funds.)
Additional information for international students can be found on the K-State Graduate School Website.
The application to graduate school must be completed online.