214 Hoeflin Stone House
- M.S. in Early Childhood Education, South Dakota State University
- B.S. in Child Development and Family Relations, South Dakota State University
Credentials and/or Certifications
- Kansas licensure ECH (prior to 2001)
- CPSI (certified playground safety inspector)
Area(s) of Specialization
- Early Childhood birth to five
- Teacher education
- Program director Hoeflin Stone House/ECL
- FSHS 300 Problems in FSHS (topics vary by student)
- FSHS 313 Pre-professional experiences in Early Childhood Unified
- FSHS 410 Intro to Early Childhood Education Birth-Kindergarten
- FSHS 598 Student Teaching in Early Childhood Unified, Seminar
Sally Meyer has been at Kansas State University since 1989 working in early childhood education. She has worn several hats over the years, some simultaneously. Currently, she serves as an instructor for undergraduate courses, a mentor for teacher education practicums, an undergraduate advisor, and the program director at Hoeflin Stone House Early Childhood Education Center.
When she is not at work, Meyer enjoys reading, gardening, relaxing on the lake and cheering on her grandchildren as they participate in various sporting and music events.