FSHS Extension supports the development, health and well-being of individuals, families and their communities through scholarship that educates and empowers.
Our educational offerings and partnerships with family-serving organizations:
- contribute to positive family member relationships and social-emotional interactions for strong, sustainable families,
- contribute to the healthy development of children in early childhood,
- enrich the lives of older Kansans, adults with disabilities and their families by addressing health and wellness needs through research-based education,
- enrich the lives of Kansans at all ages through research-based education that supports knowledge-based financial management action,
- contribute to the well-being of individual and families by addressing the needs for appropriate access to health care, and
- contribute to the well-being of individuals and families by educating community institutions on the impact of the social determinants of health so that they may incorporate that broader perspective in all of their programming.