The application process is the same as for the traditional M.S. degree except that completion of the B.S. degree is not required at the time of application.
- Submit an online application to the Kansas State University Graduate School and pay the application fee. International students also need to complete the Affidavit of Financial Support as part of their application as described on the website.
- GRE is required.
- Student must submit a statement of academic objective(s) and preferred primary advisor with the application.
- Have each writer of your 3 letters of recommendation email their letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send transcript(s) from all undergraduate work to the Director of Graduate
- Programs in the Department of Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health.
- As you are submitting your materials it is strongly recommend that you contact faculty you are interested in working with.
Once received, applications are evaluated by the admissions committee. If the minimum requirements for admission are met, applications are reviewed by graduate faculty. A faculty member must agree to be an applicant's advisor before a recommendation can be made to the Graduate School that the applicant be admitted. The files of all applicants will be considered for institutional or departmental awards and graduate assistantships. Applications for admittance will be considered for fall and spring semesters and the summer session.