● Student must be currently seeking a B.S. degree in the department of Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health at K-State.
● Student must have completed at least 75 credit hours towards the B.S. degree.
● The student’s cumulative undergraduate GPA must be at least 3.25 at the time of application.
● Student must have already completed the following courses as part of their undergraduate program at the time of application: MATH 100 or MATH 220, BIOL 198, CHM 350 or CHM 531, and HN 400, or equivalent courses. Provisional admission may be granted to applicants who have not yet completed one or more of these courses at the time of application.
● Minimum GRE score of 1000 (verbal plus quantitative) for all applicants.
● A department faculty member must agree to be an applicant’s advisor/major professor before a recommendation can be made for admission.