The department offers five Bachelor of Science degree programs, and concurrent B.S./M.S. options in several programs:
- B.S. program Accredited by CAATE
- New M.S. in Athletic Training program approved
- Excellent option for pre-PT and pre-PA students due to clinical and orthopedic focus
- Two accredited programs by ACEND
- Available on-campus and through Global Campus
- Often selected as a dual-major with Kinesiology (sport dietitian) and/or Nutrition and Health
- Our pre-Med students in this program have an 80% acceptance rate in Medical School
- 100% of pre-Dental students have been accepted into dental shools over past five years.
- Given the role of food/nutriiton on eye and dental health, this is a great degree to prepare students for optometry and dentistry.
Nutrition and Health
- Excellent pre-Health option (pre-PA, pre-PT, Pre-OT, pre-Nursing, pre-Pharm, etc.)
- Great option to help lead to Health Coach, Community Health Worker, and other post-graduate credentials
- Available on campus and through Global Campus - Ranked as one of the top 5 Nutrition degrees in the U.S.
- Nutrition and Kinesiology (Dual Degree program)
We also offer an expedited B.S./M.S. & B.S./M.P.H. options that allows students to obtain a graduate degree in a more timely and financially efficient manner.
For more information on these programs please use the navigation bar on the left.