The K-State Family Center provides a range of services to individuals, couples and families, including:
- Relationship counseling
- Family therapy
- Play therapy
- Child and adolescent therapy
- Divorce and separation adjustment
- Counseling for single-parent families
- Counseling for blended families
- Therapy for those dealing with grief and loss
- Trauma therapy
- Individual therapy for those dealing with life transitions, chronic illness, anxiety and depression
- Parent education programming and parent counseling
- Divorce mediation
Contact us at 785-532-6984.
The Center also has several state contracts to provide training and workshops and provides Home-Based Family Therapy services. The Center works collaboratively with the Geary County School System Smart Start Program providing family play therapy, parent education, and staff education and consultation.
The Family Center serves people of all races, cultures, religious affiliations, sexual orientations, gender identities and financial backgrounds.