About the College
- What is Human Ecology?
- Message from the Dean
- Diversity in the College
- Employment Opportunities
Note: This position search has ended.
Advisor (Full-time), ATID
The department of apparel, textiles, and interior design (ATID) at Kansas State University announces the position of a full-time academic advisor.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts, and must not be a current student in Apparel, Textiles, and Interior Design
- An academic degree in one of the academic disciplines within the Apparel, Textiles, and Interior Design Department
- Undergraduate academic advising
- Student record management
- Public relations
- Sudent recruitment
- Advise student organizations
- Coordinate introduction courses
How to Apply
Review of applications begins on April 22, 2013 and continues until the position is filled. Please send electronic copies (pdf files) of cover letter, vita, transcripts, and contact information for three references to Abbey Reinhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Three letters of reference are to be sent under separate cover. Please contact the search committee chair with any questions or concerns: Dr. Kim Hiller, 785-532-3084; email@example.com.
Kansas State University is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Background check required.