About the College
- What is Human Ecology?
- Message from the Dean
- Diversity in the College
- Employment Opportunities
Note: A background check is required for all positions. Kansas State University is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Department of Apparel, Textiles and Interior Design
Department of Hospitality Management and Dietetics
- Research Assistant/Associate Professor in the Center of Excellence for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Hospitality Management and Dietetics
Department of Human Nutrition
Department of Kinesiology
School of Family Studies and Human Services
K-State Research and Extension
- Extension Agent, Family and Consumer Sciences in Wichita County, Leoti, Kansas
- Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development in Midway District, Russell, Kansas
- Extension Agent, Family and Child Development in Wildcat District, Girard, Kansas
No student positions are listed at this time.
Below are some links with information about Kansas State University and the community of Manhattan, Kansas.
- Community Information
- University Information