College of Human Ecology Dean's Office
- Senior Administrative Assistant (181222) (pdf)
- Program Associate for the Great Plains IDEA Program (W0043665)
Department of Apparel, Textiles, and Interior Design
Department of Hospitality Management and Dietetics
Department of Human Nutrition
Department of Kinesiology
School of Family Studies and Human Services
- Program Director (Associate Professor or Professor) for the Marriage and Family Therapy Program (W0010532)
- Project Coordinator for Programs for Workplace Solutions (W0010577)
K-State Research and Extension
- Extension Agent for Family and Consumer Sciences in Cherokee County, Columbus, Kansas
- Extension Agent for 4-H Youth Development in Cherokee County, Columbus, Kansas
- Program Assistant for the Family Nutrition Program in the River Valley District, Belleville, Kansas (W0039611)
Kansas State University is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University actively seeks diversity among its employees. A criminal background check will be required for all candidates selected for hire.
NOTICE: New non-student employees and rehired non-student employees are subject to a State of Kansas Tax Clearance check. Find out more about tax clearance.