College of Human Ecology Dean's Office
Department of Apparel, Textiles, and Interior Design
Department of Hospitality Management and Dietetics
Department of Human Nutrition
School of Family Studies and Human Services
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Early Childhood Development and Education
- Instructor in Early Childhood Education
- Assistant Professor in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Adult Development and Aging
K-State Research and Extension
- Extension Agent for Family and Consumer Sciences in Wichita County, Leoti, Kansas
- Extension Agent for Nutrition, Food Safety and Health in Post Rock Extension District, Lincoln, Kansas
- Assistant Professor of Global Food Systems and Nutrition
Kansas State University is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University actively seeks diversity among its employees. A criminal background check will be required for all candidates selected for hire.
NOTICE: New non-student employees and rehired non-student employees are subject to a State of Kansas Tax Clearance check. Find out more about tax clearance.