About the College
- What is Human Ecology?
- Message from the Dean
- Diversity in the College
- Employment Opportunities
Note: A background check is required for all positions. Kansas State University is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
- Advisor in Apparel, Textiles and Interior Design
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Hospitality Management and Dietetics
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Exercise Physiology in Kinesiology
- Assistant Professor in Family Studies and Human Services at K-State Salina
- Assistant Professor and Clinical Coordinator in Athletic Training
- Assistant Professor in Personal Financial Planning
- Assistant Professor in Apparel and Textiles
- Associate Professor or Professor/School Director in Family Studies and Human Services
- Assistant Professor in Interior Design
- Rawlins County Extension Director, Family and Consumer Sciences, Atwood, KS
Below are some links with information about Kansas State University and the community of Manhattan, Kansas.
- Community Information
- University Information