About the College
- What is Human Ecology?
- Message from the Dean
- Diversity in the College
- Employment Opportunities
Note: A background check is required for all positions. Kansas State University is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
College of Human Ecology
Department of Apparel, Textiles, and Interior Design
Department of Hospitality Management and Dietetics
- Assistant Professor or Associate Professor of Hospitality Management
- Research Assistant Professor or Research Associate Professor in the Center of Excellence for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs
- Interim Department Head (Internal Search)
Department of Human Nutrition
- Research Associate/Project Manager in the Sensory Analysis Center
- Research Assistant Professor of Nutrition and Inactivity
- Instructor in Human Nutrition
K-State Research and and Extension
- Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development in Frontier District, Ottawa, Kansas
- Extension Agent, Family and Consumer Sciences in Wichita County, Leoti, Kansas
No student positions are listed at this time.
Below are some links with information about Kansas State University and the community of Manhattan, Kansas.
- Community Information
- University Information