- Program Coordinator (Kansas Child Care Training Opportunities, Inc.) (500080)
- Trainer (Kansas Child Care Training Opportunities, Inc.) (500076)
- Infant-Toddler Training and Curriculum Specialist (Kansas Child Care Training Opportunities, Inc.) (500079)
- Events Coordinator (500640)
Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health
- Instructor (497134)
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor Athletic Training (497852)
- Research Associate – Sensory Analysis Center (497957)
School of Family Studies and Human Services
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Personal Financial Planning (497837)
- Assistant Professor – Family Studies (497937)
- Instructor - Early Childhood Education (498011)
K-State Research and Extension
- Extension Agent for Family and Consumer Sciences in Cherokee County, Columbus, Kansas
- Extension Agent for 4-H Youth Development in Cherokee County, Columbus, Kansas
- Program Assistant for the Family Nutrition Program in the River Valley District, Belleville, Kansas (W0039611)
- Program Assistant – Marion County (497947)
- Program Assistant – Ford County (497987)
- Program Assistant – Sedgwick County (497613)
- Program Assistant – Atchison County (497938)
Kansas State University prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including sexual harassment and sexual violence), sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military status, or veteran status, in the University's programs and activities as required by applicable laws and regulations. The person designated with responsibility for coordination of compliance efforts and receipt of inquiries concerning nondiscrimination policies is the University's Title IX Coordinator: the Director of the Office of Institutional Equity, firstname.lastname@example.org, 103 Edwards Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-4801, 785-532-6220. The campus ADA Coordinator is the Director of Employee Relations, email@example.com, who may be reached at 103 Edwards Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-4801, 785-532-6277.
Revised July 7, 2015.
NOTICE: New non-student employees and rehired non-student employees are subject to a State of Kansas Tax Clearance check. Find out more about tax clearance.
Job ID: 86309