DesignExpo is an opportunity to bring together students and professionals from firms throughout the country. Employers gain exposure to our students and are able to contact many potential employees leading to summer and academic internships or post-graduation employment. Students gain a better understanding of their respective disciplines and are able to interact with working professionals.
Friday, March 2, 2018
10:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn
410 S. 3rd St.
NOTICE: The career fair will take place unless the Kansas State University campus is closed. For additional information, please review our Contingencies & Cancellations policy and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Information for Students
Architecture + Graphic Design + Interior Architecture & Product Design + Interior Design + Landscape Architecture + Regional & Community Planning
Employers Attending (links will be activated as information is available)
- Search attending firms COMING SOON!
- Same-day interview list (PDF) COMING SOON!
Career Fair Prep
- Dress is business or design professional. See: Dress to Impress
- Attracting Attention at Career Fairs
- Bring: multiple copies of resume, K-State student ID, portfolio or work samples (as applicable
- Sign up to volunteer at the Design Expo
Shuttles will run the following route beginning at 9 a.m.:
- K-State Student Union Courtyard to Hilton Garden Inn -> Hilton Garden Inn to K-State Student Union Courtyard
The last shuttle of the day will be at 5 p.m. from the Hilton Garden Inn to the Union Courtyard.
Contact Andrew Kohls
Assistant Director + Design Expo Chair
Kansas State University Career Center
email@example.com + 785.532.1669